Wednesday, February 25, 2009

#01 So Not Random

25 Random Things

1. I love to read anything quirky and cute like 'Mistakes in the Background' by Laura Dockrills

2. I eat alot of cookies and cakes. I try all kind of cookies never stick to one preference.

3. I think I've lost my passion for arts but the thing is actually im plain lazy

4. I collect found notes anything that gives me a glimpse to a strangers' life. I've recently stumbled upon one at the carpark mentioning something like this in the note- 'Hi your wheels are punctured do drive carefully'. I actually find that is so sweeeeet of the person to leave such a note

5. Im obsessed with Indonesia and Indonesians

6. I kinda fall in love with the story 'The Kite Runner' & felt that Slumdog Millionaire gives me the same kind of feeling when I read the Kite Runner

7. I have a holga but do not own a digital camera cos I find it much expensive =(

8. I'm Indian and have a Chinese bf

9. I love eating spaghetti

10. And recently I love to eat at Cafe Galilee at Jurong East Library haha I don't know why

11. Yesterday I chat with a friend about music thats so unlike me

12. I read Frankie Magazine and I think Kinokuniya sells them a tad too ex =(

13. I don't like the idea of having friendster, myspace or facebook or whatever but I have one currently(Facebook). Thats so unlike me again. And I don't usually like to add anyone, yes I'm that crazy.

14. Hur 25 random things is too much i think

15. Currently I'm listening to a friend's band Akhira Intelligent- Paint the Town

16. I pee alot of times at night and I hate the frequent toilet visit

17. I love to talk to strangers but I'm shy really

18. I love lukewarm water and coffee

19. I love kids and their nonsense

20. I want to be a singer in my dreams

21. I always want to join a drawing or design competition but never complete it on time

22. I want to make a short film one day haha because i'm so inspired by Miranda July

23. I do collages and write/draw in the sketchbook

24. I'm very forgiving I think

25. I want birthday cake with candles for my bday this year darling

I don't usually fancy tag notes but I'm doing it as an introduction to my blog heee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment