Thursday, March 5, 2009

#05 Pitter Patter Pitter Patter

Pitter Patter Rain on Xmas 2008
Rain is falling. Pitter Patter. Haha it felt so nice to say pitter patter pitter rain...Its raining now at this wee hours but I can't sleep. I suddenly thought of last xmas. Its the happiest moment and it rains so heavily that it felt like I was in Paris. Haha no I was just imagining it was. And I've got a Holga as my Xmas present from my bf. And we snap alot on that day in vain but the photo turn out sucky like the one above. Must be the weather and lighting. Anyway I really wish I'm getting this job I'm applying. I'm sick of rotting at home. Ok not really because I'm gonna make a No Bake Oreo Cheesecake tomorrow. Excited! Haha yes I'm too lazy to bake it. I bought the whipping cream at the supermarket today but silly me don't even know whats the use of it in this recipe. I even watch youtube on how to make this oreo cheesecake thingy. I miss my bf. I'm so cheesy like this. Like oreo cheesecake haha. Have a good night everyoneeee

No comments:

Post a Comment