Saturday, March 7, 2009

#06 The Used Please Come To Singapore

It suddenly struck me just now in the car about The Used. I love them to bits. Amazing shits I must say. I was listening to their old songs thru Utube with my bf and just singing away. Bring back old memories. Somehow their songs always made me felt like I'm Indonesia. Haha ya strange. I don't understand why kids nowadays or back then like to boast about how many bands they listen to or writing all those band names on their myspace, friendster, facebook etc. How on earth they've got so much time to write those hundreds of names. Seriously why should you. I just listen to music because I like it not because I want to put their band names on my Facebook. Haha ok maybe I'm just cranky now. I miss The Used soooooo much their songs and stuff. I'm still their number 1 fan ahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment